How to increase your customer service budget – Oldoz Lundin
Oldoz Lundin is an Interim Manager and an expert in leading digitalization-projects that increase customer satisfaction. She has been on the forefront of change management in both the. private as well as the public sector.
Some of her merits include increasing self-servive errands on incoming orders from 34% to 50% and having increased customer satisfaction from 1,9/10 to 8,7/10 – in just three months.
In this webinar, Oldoz shares her experiences and insights into how to motivate a budget increase and how to successfully lead change projects within customer service. She also talks about what types of digitalization-projects lead to increased revenue and how to pitch your ideas to the management team.
During the webinar she also shares her best tips to get your budget approved by your CFO and how to create a tech requirement that your CTO will approve.
In the webinar:
- Digitalization that decreases customer services costs and increases revenue
- Gaining tracability and measurability through digitalization
- What are the pitfalls and how do you avoid them?
- Key factors to be able to implement change
- How you get your team on board so that everyone contributes to the vision?