Implementation options for callback
Implementing a callback function can help increase customer satisfaction and help reduce costs for your contact center. However, there are many things to consider when implementing a callback service. In this guide, we will go through different implementation options. We also provide our best insights into which options to choose for different situations and desired outcomes.
The guide contains:
- Thresholds – when to offer callback
- When not to offer callback
- Methods to schedule callbacks
- How to handle customers that are not reached on first attempt
- Extra features to improve the Customer Experience
How to measure the success of your callback function
To help measure the success of your callback strategy, we also provided a list of KPI:s that you should follow. We hope this guide inspires you to make the most out of your callback service.